I played this game, it was great to play through twicei played it here if you are intresting in the game
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I loved the feral child hehe
Honestly this was the shittiest purchase i've ever made. save your money..
I mean this game has potential.. the developer has skills, i'll give them that. although.. this is just.. awful story telling
- The developer has done a good job, just needs to work on this more.
- A couple semi-okay jumpscares
- Spooky ghost, well made model
- You never find out WHY the hauntings occurred
- The tapes sent to you are literally pointless? they explain nothing
- The scariest part is a jumpscare that the coworker causes you.
- Why was the manager murdered?
- Why of all place.. is a convenience store being haunted?
- No story behind the bridge falling other than a man fell down... does nobody repair it? It's just a nuisance beacuse you have to walk around to the alternate route (the long way) EVERY NIGHT
- The ending.. sucked ass?
- You are able to control the CCTV cameras, rotate them left to right what seems 1 cm?
- Character models need a major touch-up.
- The developer obviously put a lot of work into it, but it seems they lost motivation halfway through and just wanted to release it ASAP to earn a quick buck.
- most importantly: There is no instruction on what to do near the end with the TV's. I had to look it up on youtube. I assumed that I had to turn on the TV's that the boy was looking at but like... even zoomed in on the CCTV.. you just can't tell which f*cking tv the little boy is looking at.
I am sorry that my review is quite negative.. I did expect more of this game seeing as I did pay for it. I am critical of this simply BECAUSE it costs people money.
Would I recommend it to others?
at this stage.. no, definitely not.
THIS GAME IS WAY TOO SCARY
🎀 Granny Sh*ts in the Store | The Convenience Store - 夜勤事件 Full Gameplay Ending
This game scared me really good lmao:D
I picked this up on steam ( right now it's 10% off folks, though it's cheap to begin with ) ..
I was extremely impressed by the graphics, the atmosphere.. everything was great, I surprisingly didn't jump at any of the jump scares but they were still great.. I'm just pretty seasoned with horror at this point :) ..
The only frustration I had is how absolutely dark it was walking to work each night, the first night was fine and you could see around but after night one it was extremely dark and I kept getting lost, so much of the game play was spent trying to find the path to the store again.
I did get stuck at one part in the game with the tvs .. but I figured out pretty quick what was going on there..
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, it was one of the best I've seen on here so far for mood and overall atmosphere.. especially great sounds, the dark brooding ambiance was excellent..
I also greatly appreciate that you can disable the camera look / VHS effect .. that always kind of annoys me after a while, so thank you for making that optional.
I also bought Stigmatized Property but haven't yet played it.
Loved this game! Got both endings, surprised that throwing it out ended in the same ending as watching it though.
That's good to know.. I spent a good 45 minutes to an hour playing it, I wouldn't want to play through again for what is essentially the same ending with just some slightly added content..
Still though, a very excellent game indeed!
I think there may be actually three endings..
1. You watch it
2. You throw it away in the trash ( probably ends the same as 1 )
3. You send it to someone else (return to sender, which I chose )
I just saw some video of what happens if you watch it.. that skips what I saw when I sent it off, I essentially got a bunch of backstory on what happened there.
I imagine throwing it away probably also does the same as what watching it does.. neither one probably gives you the backstory.
So TECHNICALLY two endings since two of them end the same.. but there's three possible choices.
You live or die.. I lived
You aren't wrong! There are 3 technically, I tried all of them when I played through it in my video, but I was sort of disappointed getting the same ending after going through the game a second time. It didn't stop a third attempt to get the "send it to someone else" end though haha
HAUNTED Japanese Convenience Store! | The Convenience Store | 夜勤事件 (Full Game, Ending 2)
I love the horror games from Chillas Art and this one is no different! Come see all the horror in full!
Very slow buildup, but the nightmare hits hard. My only gripe was that I had to play the whole game again to get the second ending. That coupled with how slow everything moves requires a lot of patience to get through twice over, but the good ending is worth it in my opinion. Here's my playthrough:
did you go for the third ending?
The sleep paralysis ending was a bit disappointing but the game was overall great, nice take on the night shift horror subgenre.
Had fun, slow start - but I know it'll get a little more tense later on ;o
Brilliant bit of slow burn horror, really creeped me out!
Really love these games by this dev! Very slow burn to just complete terror.